Tuesday 12 April 2016

Insect Character Design

This weeks task was to create an Insect character that could be potentially used in a 3D game, i was able to choose what type of theme I wanted and the type of character I wanted my insect to be. Firstly, I out together a mood board with insects that showed human like features as well as a cartoon style.


I wanted to design an insect that is off a cartoon style that would be suitable for a children's 3D game. Therefore, my insect is not in any way realistic with a lot of features or detail. However, i did add a human-like face with arms and mutated feet, these features were added so that the children could have a better understanding with my insect creature as they'd be able to relate better with human features instead of a bug eyed insect.




No comments:

Post a Comment